On this page:
- Alan Rickman: Alan Sidney Patrick Rickman is an English actor. Rickman is a former member of the Royal Shakespeare Company in both modern and classical theatre productions. His breakout performance was as the Vicomte de Valmont in Les Liaisons Dangereuses, for which he was nominated for a Tony Award. Rickman is well known for his film performances as Hans Gruber in Die Hard, Sheriff of Nottingham in Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, Severus Snape in the Harry Potter film series, Éamon de Valera in Michael Collins, Metatron in Dogma, and Ronald Reagan in The Butler.
- also known as Alan Sidney Patrick Rickman
- born on (69 years ago) in Hammersmith, child of Bernard Rickman and Margaret Doreen Rose Bartlett
- ethnicity: British people
- nationality: England
- profession: Actor, graphic designer, film director, film producer, screenwriter, voice actor
- read more about Alan Rickman (actor)
- Alan Rickman a.k.a. Allen Lewis Rickman is an actor.
- read more about Allen Lewis Rickman (actor)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alan Rickman
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Constantine Santas, James M. Wilson, Maria Colavito, Djoymi Baker
BAFTA aWarD: Best Supporting Actor (Alan Rickman) Bafta aWarD nomination: Best Costume Design (John Bloomfield ) GGN: Best Original Score–Motion Picture (Michael Kamen), Best Original ...
by Thomas S. Hischak
The Winter Guest Alan Rickman (UK/USA) 1998 Lethal Weapon 4 Richard Donner 1998 What Dreams May Come Vincent Ward ...
by Eric Michael Mazur
Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Linda Fiorentino, Jason Mewes, Chris Rock, Alan Rickman, Jason Lee, ...
by Jonathan Law
starring Alan Rickman and Lindsay Duncan. By contrast Ducktastic! (2005) ...
by Jerry Roberts
and Alan Rickman under Uli Edel's direction for Rasputin (HBO). Winning the supporting ...
by James Michael Welsh, Donald M. Whaley
starring with a villainous Alan Rickman and sidekicks Morgan Freeman and Christian Slater ...
by A. Bowdoin Van Riper
Screen Appearances Alan Rickman in Something the Lord Made (made-for-television film; ...
by Gordon Morris Bakken
actor Tom Selleck as Matthew Quigley is hired as a sharpshooter by an Australian landowner, Elliot Marston (played by Alan Rickman), who is fascinated by Old West gunfighting. Quigley, an expert with ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Rickman
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alan Rickman
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about Alan Rickman
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alan Rickman to see it in context!