On this page:
- Alan Rogers was one of the major personalities whose work created the camping, caravanning and motor caravan industry.
- died in (16 years ago)
- Alan Rogers is an English, former football manager who was Head-Coach of Persepolis F.C. between 1971 and 1974. Persepolis F.C., an Iranian football club then played in the Takht Jamshid Cup.
- Alan Rogers is a retired footballer who usually played at left-back.
- Alan Rogers is a retired English footballer who played as a winger.
- Alan Rogers: Alan Francis Bright Rogers was an Anglican Bishop who held three different posts in an ecclesiastical career spanning over half a century.
- born in (109 years ago)
- died in (13 years ago)
- Alan Rogers is an author.
- born in (83 years ago)
- written works: "What is the difference?", "Southwell Minster after the Civil Wars", "Women, literacy, income generation", "Old Nottingham from the castle to St. Mary's", "Themes from Nottingham's history", "Nottingham and its villages 1750-1850", "A history of Lincolnshire", "This was their world: approaches to local history", "Adults learning for development", "Approaches to local history", "The making of Stamford", "Stability and change", "The book of Stamford", "The Medieval Buildings of Stamford"
- Alan Rogers received the 2010 Academy Award for Best Technical Achievement.
- award: - Academy Award for Best Technical Achievement (For the software design and continued development of cineSync, a tool for remote collaboration and review of visual effects. Easy to use, cineSync has become a widely accepted solution for remote production collaboration.), with Tony Clark, Rory Mcgregor, Neil Wilson
- Alan Rogers is an actor.
- profession: Actor
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alan Rogers
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Empire and Liberty (1974)
American Resistance to British Authority, 1755-1763 by Alan Rogers
Alan Rogers is a member of the Department of History, Boston College ...
Knowledge About Language by Leo van Lier, P. Corson
Adult Literacy Alan Rogers 19. Sustaining Local Literacies R.K. Agnihotri 20. IT and Literacy Chris Abbott Section 4: Focus on Selected Regions 21. Literacy Teaching in France Danielle Béchennec and Liliane Sprenger-Charolles 22. Literacy ...
by Hanneke Van Dijk
Elizabeth Strangman, The Gardeners Guide to growing Hellebores, David & Charles Christine Recht, Bambus, Verlag Eugen Ulmer Alan Rogers, Peonies, Timber Press Mien Ruys, Het Vaste Plantenboek (derde druk) Moussault's Uitgeverij ...
by George Thomas Kurian, Mark A. Lamport
Alan Rogers and Naomi Horrocks define learning as “the interaction of the learner, the context, the kind of learning task and the processes involved.”23 In these interactions, change occurs in one's thoughts, feelings, beliefs, and/or actions, ...
by Carol Kammen, Amy H. Wilson
ALAN ROGERS UNIVERSITY OF NOTTINGHAM See England, local history in. local history worldwide. See Norwegian Institute of Local History. Louisiana, local history in. Louisiana is a history-conscious state. The diverse culture as well as ...
by Roger K. Newman
alan rogers Fanueil Adams and John M. Kahn, Antecedents of Hill and Barlow: An ...
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Ralph Morgan (Alan Rogers), Kay Linaker (Margo Rogers), Edward Norris (Stewart Cole), James Burke (Sgt. Velie).
The Tim Burton Encyclopedia (2015)
by Samuel J. Umland
Lee, Justin Lewis, Jesse Lickman, Jean Lin, Stephane Mangin, Ho Moon, Guido Muzzarelli, Praveen Nadaraju, Aurélien Predal, Alan Rogers, Fabrice Senia, Sue Hyunsook Shim, Rob Silvestri, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Rogers
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alan Rogers to see it in context!