Alan Roscoe (actor)
On this page:
Who is Alan Roscoe?
Alan Roscoe was an American film actor of the silent and early talking film eras. He appeared in 108 films between 1915 and 1933. His interment was located in Glendale's Forest Lawn Memorial Park Cemetery.
- also known as Al Roscoe, Allan Roscoe, Albert Roscoe, John Albert Rascoe
- born on (128 years ago) in Nashville
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor
- Marriage with Barbara Bedford since
- died on (81 years ago) in Los Angeles
- buried in Forest Lawn Memorial Park
- "The Mating Call"
- "The Last of the Mohicans"
- "The She-Devil"
- "The Vagabond Lover"
- "Wayne Murder Case"
- played Owens in "Dynamite Ranch"
- "Danger Lights"
- "Java Head"
- played Mark Edmonds in "Hell Fire Austin"
- played Gaspard Prevost (as Albert Roscoe) in "The Siren's Song"
- "A Woman There Was"
- played Major James D. Rowell (Uncredited) in "Flight"
- played Marquis of Birten in "The Royal Bed"
- played Litovski in "The Red Sword"
- played Dalton (the Ringmaster) in "Rain or Shine"
- played Kirby in "The Last Mile"
- played Franklyn Stone in "Flirting with Love"
- "Long Pants"
- played Judge Hennessey in "High Stakes"
- played Frank Travers in "Pal o' Mine"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Roscoe (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALAN ROSCOE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Roscoe!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Roscoe for some fun with words!