On this page:
- Alan Rosen a.k.a. Allan K. Rosen is a music editor.
- read more about Allan K. Rosen
- Alan Rosen is an actor, a screenwriter and a television producer.
- profession: Actor, screenwriter, television producer
- read more about Alan Rosen (actor)
- Alan Rosen is a robotic neurobiologist, machine consciousness designer, space systems engineer-scientist, and nuclear physicist, known for his design and development of robotic machines that exhibit characteristics of human intelligence, consciousness, and emotions.
- born on (88 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alan Rosen
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Vincent Terrace
Gloria Loring Writer: Debra Frank, Bruce Taylor, Paul Higgins, John Donley, Howard Meyers, Bill Shinkai, Glenn Padnick, Donald Rose, Jill Gordon, Warren Murrais, Sandy Veith, Norman Leibman, Alan Rosen, Albert Lewin, Howard Leeds, ...
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Alan Rosen Photog: Zoltan David MUSIC: David Mansfield TVM, standard thriller: Disturbed man stalks woman executive Dangerous Afternoon 1961, (GB). Theatrecraft/Bry, b&w, 62 mins. W: Ruth Dunning (Miss Frost), Nora Nicholson ( Mrs.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Rosen
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALAN ROSEN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Rosen!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alan Rosen to see it in context!