Alan Rosenberg (actor)
On this page:
- Alan Rosenberg is an American actor of both stage and screen. From 2005 to 2009, he was president of the Screen Actors Guild, the principal motion picture industry on-screen performers' union.
- also known as Alan David Rosenberg
- born on (65 years ago) in Passaic
- ethnicity: Jewish people
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, voice actor
- parent of Hugh Howard Rosenberg
- "Stewardess School"
- played Shelly Berger in "The Temptations"
- played Apostle Thomas in "The Last Temptation of Christ"
- played Ned Burkett in "After the Silence"
- "Steve Martini: Undue Influence"
- "After Midnight"
- "The Wanderers"
- played Stein in "Righteous Kill"
- "Miracle Mile"
- "Crash Course"
- played Alan Rosenberg in "Frankie and Johnny Are Married"
- "Parker Kane"
- "Happy Birthday, Gemini"
- "Not for Publication"
- played Alan Dunlap in "...And Then She Was Gone"
- played Dr. Pressman in "Promise"
- played Jack Hammer (Voice) in "Robots"
- played Stan in "Still Here"
- played Psychiatrist in "The Boys"
- TV series:
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series - "ER" (Into That Good Night)
- Alan Rosenberg appeared in the 2012 film Funeral Kings.
- profession: Actor
- filmography: played Father Barker in "Funeral Kings"
There are other people with Alan Rosenberg in their name, like David Alan Rosenberg.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Rosenberg (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alan Rosenberg to find many related words and phrases!