On this page:
- Alan Ross: Alan John Ross, was a British poet, writer and editor. He was born in Calcutta, India, where he spent the first seven years of his life. When he was sent to be educated in Falmouth, England, Ross spoke better Hindustani than English.
- born on (93 years ago) in Kolkata
- nationality: United Kingdom, India
- education: St John's College, Oxford
- died on (14 years ago)
- written works: "Colours of war", "The forties", "Ranji", "Cape summer and the Australians in England", "North from Sicily", "Through the Caribbean", "Living in London", "The Taj Express", "West Indies at Lord's", "Coastwise lights", "Tropical ice", "Poems, 1942-67", "Reflections on blue water", "Poetry, 1945-1950", "A castle in Sicily", "The derelict day", "Something of the sea", "To whom it may concern", "Time was away", "Open sea", "South to Sardinia", "The emissary", "Blindfold games", "African negatives", "Australia 63", "Australia 55", "The gulf of pleasure", "Winter sea", "Death Valley, and other poems in America"
- Alan Ross: James Allan Ross was a Scottish professional football goalkeeper who played most of his career for Carlisle United.
- born on (73 years ago)
- died in (17 years ago)
- Alan Ross a.k.a. Alan Rossett is an actor.
- read more about Alan Rossett (actor)
- Alan Ross, is an English footballer who played as a goalkeeper in the Football League.
There are other people with in their name, like Alan Ross Anderson.
Alan Ross is a feed person.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alan Ross
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Love Me Do to Love Me Don't (2016)
Beatles on Record by Spencer Leigh
Jeff Alan Ross is an American singer/songwriter who now runs Peter Asher's touring band. Norman Rossington was a Liverpool character who appeared as Cupcake in The Army Game and Norm in A Hard Day's Night. Peter Rowan is an ...
I Remember Reggie White (2005)
Friends, Teammates, and Coaches Talk about the NFL's "Minister of Defense" by Alan Ross
ALAN ROSS is a freelance witter and former editor for American Profile magazine , Professional Team Publications, and Athlon Sports Communications. A regular contributor to Lindy's Pro Football annual, the Sporting News Special Collectors ...
by T.J. Carty
HIPPONAX Joseph Rupert Paxton ROSICRUCIUS Thomas Frognall Dibdin ROSICRUX William Butler Yeats ROSS, ADRIAN Arthur Reed Ropes ROSS, ALAN Alan Ross Warwick ROSS, ALBERT Linn Boyd Porter ROSS, ANGUS Kenneth ...
by Harry J. Gensler
Anderson, Alan Ross. " The Formal Analysis of Normative Systems." In The Logic of Decision and Action, ed. Nicholas Rescher, 147-213. Pittsburgh, Pa.: Univ. of Pittsburgh Pr., 1966.
The Encyclopedia of Wood (2007)
by U S Dept of Agriculture
Department Washington State University Pullman, Washington Redwood Inspection Service Mill Valley, California Alan Ross Kop–Coat Inc. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Thomas Searles American Lumber Standards Committee Germantown, ...
Volume 16: Sports and Recreation by Harvey H. Jackson III
Alan Ross ...
Encyclopedia of Television (2014)
by Horace Newcomb, Lambdin Kay Distinguished Professor for the Peabody Awards Horace Newcomb
Television: The Ephemeral Art, London: Alan Ross, 1970 The career ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Ross
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alan Ross
Alan Ross does a little speech
Rather a decent one, too. He was possibly the only person to have worked for Pennine Radio, Pennine FM and The Pulse in a senior role.
Photo credit: James Cridland
Anagrams of ALAN ROSS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Ross!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alan Ross to find many related words and phrases!