Alan S. Kaufman
is an acrostic for ask.
On this page:
Who is Alan S. Kaufman?
Alan S. Kaufman is an American psychology professor known for his work on intelligence testing.
- also known as Alan Kaufman
- born in (71 years ago) in Brooklyn
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Psychologist
- parent of James C. Kaufman
- written works: "K-TEA, Kaufman test of educational achievement", "Intelligent testing with the WISC-R", "The worst baseball pitchers of all time", "K-TEA", "K-BIT", "K-ABC", "The essentials of WAIS-III assessment", "Clinical evaluation of young children with the McCarthy scales"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alan S. Kaufman
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by CTI Reviews
Alan S. Kaufman: Alan S. Kaufman is an American psychology professor known for.
A Reference for the Education of the Handicapped and Other Exceptional Children and Adults by Cecil R. Reynolds, Elaine Fletcher-Janzen
Karcz University of Wisconsin at Stout Menomonie, Wisconsin Maribeth Montgomery Kasik Governors State University University Park, Illinois Alan S. Kaufman Yale University School ...
by Neil J. Salkind
Alan S. Kaufman and Nadeen L. Kaufman (test developers) ...
by Irving B. Weiner, W. Edward Craighead
was developed by Alan S. Kaufman and Nadeen L. Kaufman in 1993 and is an individually administered intelligence test for individuals ranging from 11 to 85-plus years of age.
by Robin L. Cautin, Scott O. Lilienfeld
Alan S. Kaufman, Yale University School of Medicine, U.S.A. Nikolaos Kazantzis, La Trobe University, Australia Christopher A. Kearney, University ...
by T. Stuart Watson, Christopher H. Skinner
Kamphaus Alan S. Kaufman Nadeen L. Kaufman Thomas J. Kehle Timothy ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan S. Kaufman
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan S. Kaufman for some fun with words!