On this page:
- Alan Saunders: Alan Arthur Saunders was an English cricketer. Saunders was a right-handed batsman, though his bowling style is unknown. He was born at Brighton, Sussex.
- Alan Saunders: Alan John Saunders was a prominent philosopher, food writer, and radio broadcaster.
- born on (61 years ago)
- education: University of Leicester
- died on
- Alan Saunders, CMG, OBE was Inspector-General of Police in Palestine between November 1937 and August 1943.
- born in (130 years ago)
- died in (52 years ago)
- Alan Saunders is an author.
- born in (62 years ago)
- written works: "Australian food", "Beyond the locket", "The invasion of Poland"
There are other people with in their name, like Robert Alan Saunders.
Alan Saunders is a fictional character from the 1942 film Hard Steel.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Saunders
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alan Saunders to find many related words and phrases!