On this page:
- Alan Short, born in San Francisco, was a third-generation Californian. He served in the U.S. Navy in World War II. He attended local schools in Stockton, California and College of the Pacific and was a graduate of Hastings College of Law. He became Deputy District Attorney of San Joaquin County. Short was elected as a Democrat to the California State Senate in 1954, representing Sacramento and San Joaquin Counties, and served for 20 years.
- born on (95 years ago) in San Francisco
- died on (11 years ago)
- Alan Short is an animator and a voice actor.
- profession: Voice actor
- filmography: played Elf #13 (Voice) in "Arthur Christmas"
- film directed: Fly
- nomination: - nominated to News & Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Graphic Design & Art Direction - "Predators" (Natural Born Killers: Chimp Hunt), with Nicholas Brooks, Stefan Marjoram, Rob Hifle
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Short
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALAN SHORT
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Short!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Short for some fun with words!