On this page:
Who is Alan Stivell?
Alan Stivell is a Breton, and a Celtic musician and singer, recording artist and master of the Celtic harp who from the early 1970s revived global interest in the Celtic harp and Celtic music as part of world music.
- also known as Stivell, Alan; Alan Stivel
- born on (72 years ago) in Riom
- ethnicity: Bretons
- member of musical groups:
- genre: Celtic music
- albums: "Olympia", "Renaissance de la harpe celtique", "Chemins de terre", "Trema'n inis (vers l'île)", "Celtic Symphony", "Tir na n-og: Symphonie celtique", "The Mist of Avalon", "Again", "Live in Dublin", "Brian Boru", "Zoom 70/95", "1 Douar", "A Portrait of Alan Stivell", "Back to Breizh", "Au delà des mots", "E langonned (A Langonnet)", "Journée à la maison", "Master série", "Harpes du nouvel âge", "Reflets", "Légende", "In Dublin", "Before Landing", "Explore", "International Tour - Tro ar bed", "Telenn geltiek", "Terre des vivants", "Parcours", "Alan Stivell", "Emerald", "Ar Pep Gwellañ", "40th anniversary - Olympia 2012"
- official website: www.alan-stivell.com
"Alan Stivell" is a musical album of Alan Stivell.
- released on (14 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alan Stivell
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Addendum to Fifth Edition: 2006 - 2008 by Lutz D. Schmadel
Alan Stivell (Alan Cochevelou ...
by John Shepherd, David Horn, Dave Laing, Paul Oliver, Peter Wicke
The harp revival blossomed in Brittany under the impetus of multi-instrumentalist Alan Stivell. Stivell almost single-handedly brought traditional Breton and other Gaelic music to the attention of French and international audiences and, indeed, ...
Fourth Edition by Stephen Cushman, Clare Cavanagh, Jahan Ramazani, Paul Rouzer
and the internationally famous Alan Stivell. After the Middle Breton ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Stivell
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alan Stivell
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Stivell for some fun with words!