On this page:
- Alan Tang Kwong-Wing was a Hong Kong film actor, producer and director.
- also known as Deng Guangrong, Kong Wing Tang, Kwong Wing Tang, Deng Guang Rong, Teng Kuang Jung, Alan Tang Kwong-Wing, Alan K.W. Tang, Tang Kwong Wing, Kuang-jung Teng, Teng Kwong Wing, Alan Tang Kong Wing, Tang Kong Wing, Alan Teng, Alan Tang Kwong Wing, Dang Gwong Wing, Alan Kuang-Yung Teng, The Prince, Dèng Guāngróng, The Student Prince
- born on (69 years ago) in Shunde District
- nationality: China
- profession: Actor, film producer, film director, screenwriter
- died on (4 years ago) in Mong Kok of stroke
- read more about Alan Tang (actor)
- Alan Tang appeared in the 2003 film Bulletproof Monk.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alan Tang
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Reference Guide to 1,100 Films Produced by British Hong Kong Studios by John Charles
Alan Tang is a smooth and handsome actor ...
by Bill Palmer, Karen Palmer, Ric Meyers
Cast: Chow Yun Fat, Alan Tang, Bridget ...
by William Marsden
iJjazj and CJLs£ p'whak narrow, strait, confined, J alan tang picfiak a narrow road .
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Tang
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Tang for some fun with words!