On this page:
- Alan Thomas a.k.a. Alan G. Thomas: Alan Gradon Thomas, was a British bibliophile and Lawrence Durrell scholar who donated a significant collection of books, journals and other materials of or pertaining to Durrell to the British Library.
- read more about Alan G. Thomas
- Alan Thomas is a former English cricketer. Thomas was a right-handed batsman who bowled right-arm off break. He was born at Bolton, Lancashire.
- born on (68 years ago)
- Alan Thomas is an author.
- born in (85 years ago)
- written works: "Third World Atlas", "The liberal education", "El Nilo Blanco", "Value and Context", "Clothing co-ops", "Environmental Policies and N.G.O. Influence", "Educating Children at Home", "Leyland Heritage", "Island in the Middle", "The Organizational Behaviour Casebook", "Excavations in Hereford, 1976-1990", "How children learn at home", "A. Ancient Philosophy", "Time in a frame"
- Alan Thomas is a British-based guitarist who performs on both classical and electric guitar.
- profession: Musician
- Alan Thomas is a musician and a member of The Storys.
- Alan Thomas is a musical artist.
- profession: Musician
- member of musical group Cud (Guitar) since
- Alan Thomas is a composer.
- profession: Songwriter
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alan Thomas
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Critical Reader by Elinor Mason, Brad Hooker, Dale E. Miller
ALAN THOMAS is a lecturer in philosophy at the University of Kent at Canterbury.
by Professor Edward Craig, Edward Craig
Phillips Axiology Barry Smith Alan Thomas Axiom of choice Gregory H. Moore Ayer, Alfred ...
by T.J. Carty
WITH AMERICAN PRINCIPLES Thomas Robinson Hazard A NORTHERN PRESBYTER Nathan Lord A NORTHERN WHIG Theobald Wolfe Tone NORTHMAN, ALAN Thomas William Hodgson Crosland NORTON, ALDEN Sam Moskowitz ...
by Raymond Hickey
Coupland, Nikolas & Alan Thomas (eds) 1990. English in Wales. Diversity, Conflict and Change. Clevedon/Philadelphia: Multilingual Matters. Penhallurick,Robert 1991. The AngloWelsh DialectsofNorth Wales.
by L. English
Alan Thomas Career Education Career education is the totality of programs and services that seek to enhance a person's educational, vocational and Social development. Specifically, career education refers to the imparting of knowledge ...
by Edward Craig, Knightsbridge Professor of Philosophy Edward Craig
Dietz MacIntyre, Alasdair Alan Thomas McTaggart, John McTaggart Ellis Thomas Baldwin Magic Lauren Kassell Maimonides, Moses L.E. Goodman Maistre, Joseph de Richard A. Lebrun Malebranche, Nicolas Steven Nadler Mandeville, ...
Volume 65 - Supplement 28: Behavioral ImPatts of Consultative Systems: A Structural Model for User Reliance on Sysytem Advice to User Query Performance with Database Feedback by Allen Kent
USA v, Robert Alan Thomas and Carleen Thomas, FED app. 0032P, 6th Cir., 1996; available at URL ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Thomas
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Alan Thomas
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'alan thomas"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Anagrams of ALAN THOMAS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Thomas!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alan Thomas to see it in context!