Alan Tilvern (actor)
On this page:
Who is Alan Tilvern?
Alan Tilvern was an English actor and voice artist. He was known for usually playing "tough-guy" roles. He is possibly best known for his role as R.K. Maroon in the film Who Framed Roger Rabbit. He was born in Whitechapel, in the East End of London, to Jewish Lithuanian parents, who changed their name from Tilovitch. After leaving school he became a barrow boy in Brick Lane. In the Second World War he served in the Army but was invalided out in 1945. He died on December 17, 2003 from natural causes at the age of 85.
- born on (96 years ago) in Whitechapel
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Actor
- Marriage with Diane Elliott
- died on (11 years ago) in London
- played R.K. Maroon in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"
- "The Frozen Dead"
- played Barliman Butterbur (Voice) in "The Lord of the Rings"
- played Silverio in "Tank Force"
- played Carlos in "Chase a Crooked Shadow"
- played Superintendent Hanna in "The Siege of Pinchgut"
- played Hernandez in "Captain Horatio Hornblower R.N."
- played Air Marshal Kutuzov in "Firefox"
- played Awaan in "Khartoum"
- "Helen Keller: The Miracle Continues"
- played Ted Dunphy in "Bhowani Junction"
- played Venning in "Danger by My Side"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Tilvern (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Tilvern for some fun with words!