On this page:
Who is Alan Tomkins?
Alan Tomkins is an art director. He was nominated for an Academy Award in the category Best Art Direction for the film The Empire Strikes Back.
- also known as Alan R. Tomkins, Alan Tompkins
- born in (76 years ago)
- profession: Film art director
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Art Direction - Miniseries, Movie or a Special - "Gulliver's Travels", with Rosalind Shingleton, Frederic Evard, Roger Hall & John Fenner
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Art Direction - Miniseries, Movie or a Special - "Gulliver's Travels" (Part I), with Rosalind Shingleton, Roger Hall, John Fenner & Frederic Evard
- nominated to ADG Excellence in Production Design Awards - Contemporary Film - "Casino Royale", with Peter Lamont, Peter Francis, Simon Lamont, Neal Callow, Steven Lawrence, Dominic Masters, Fred Hole, Guy Bradley, Michael Lamont, Klara Holubova, James Hambidge
- ADG Excellence in Production Design Awards - Contemporary Film - "Casino Royale", with Peter Lamont, Simon Lamont, Dominic Masters, Peter Francis, Fred Hole, Neal Callow, James Hambidge, David Baxa, Susanna Codognato, Steven Lawrence, Guy Bradley, Michael Lamont, Peter Dorme & Klara Holubova
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alan Tomkins
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Morten Schive Taraldsvik
Reynolds, Leslie Dilley, Harry Lange, Alan Tomkins, and Michael Ford. It won the BAFTA Film Award for "Best Original Film Music" by John Williams, as well as being nominated for "Best Sound" and "Best Production Design." Williams' score ...
by Linwood H. Cousins
Alan Tomkins, these actions and systems can be governmental or ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Tomkins
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Alan Tomkins
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Alan Tomkins"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Tomkins for some fun with words!