On this page:
- Alan Tyson: Alan Walker Tyson was a British musicologist who specialized in studies of the music of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Ludwig van Beethoven. He was Senior Research Fellow at All Souls College, Oxford, and a Fellow of the British Academy.
- also known as Alan Walker Tyson
- born on (89 years ago) in Great Britain
- nationality: United Kingdom
- education: University of Oxford
- profession: Musicologist, author
- died on (15 years ago)
- written works: "The authentic English editions of Beethoven", "Beethoven studies, 2", "Ludwig Van Beethoven; Sonata for Violen and Piano", "Thematic catalogue of the works of Muzio Clementi"
- Alan Tyson is an actor.
- Alan Tyson is a translator.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alan Tyson
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Don Michael Randel
Alan Tyson, "Sketches and Autographs," in The Beethoven Reader, ed. Denis Arnold and Nigel Fortune (New York: Norton, 1971), pp. 443-58. Curt von Westernhagen, Die Entstehung cles "Ring." dargestellt an den Kompositionsskizzen ...
by Claude Summers
Alan Tyson, trans. New York: Norton, 1964. Rocke, Michael. Forbidden Friendships: Homosexuality and Male ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Tyson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Tyson for some fun with words!