Alan V. Oppenheim
is an acrostic for avo.
On this page:
Who is Alan V. Oppenheim?
Alan V. Oppenheim: Alan Victor Oppenheim is a Professor of Engineering at MIT's Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. He is also a principal investigator in MIT's Research Laboratory of Electronics, at the Digital Signal Processing Group. His research interests are in the general area of signal processing and its applications. He is coauthor of the widely used textbooks Discrete-Time Signal Processing and Signals and Systems. He is also editor of several advanced books on signal processing.
- born on (78 years ago) in New York City
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Doctor of Science at Massachusetts Institute of Technology between and (3 years)
- profession: Scientist, engineer, electrical engineer
- written works: "Video Course Manual", "Papers on digital signal processing", "Tratamiento de Seales En Tiempo Discreto 2 Ed", "Signals and systems"
- award: - Guggenheim Fellowship for Natural Sciences, US & Canada (Computer Science)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan V. Oppenheim
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: