On this page:
Who is Alan Vega?
Alan Vega is an American vocalist, primarily known for his work with the electronic protopunk duo Suicide. He is also an established sculptor.
- also known as Vega, Alan; Boruch Alan Bermowitz
- born on (77 years ago) in Brooklyn
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Brooklyn College
- profession: Musician, sculptor, painter, singer, sculpture
- member of musical groups:
- Marriage with Elizabeth Lamere
- genres: Protopunk, No wave, Rockabilly, Punk rock, Synthpop, Experimental rock, Industrial music, Post-punk, Minimal music, Electronic music
- albums: "Alan Vega", "Collision Drive", "Deuce Avenue", "Jukebox Babe / Collision Drive", "Power On to Zero Hour", "Saturn Strip", "New Raceion", "Station", "Dujang Prang", "Cubist Blues", "Resurrection River", "Endless", "Medal", "Che", "The Klaxons / Suicide", "Saturn Strip / Just A Million Dreams"
- written work: "Cripple nation"
"Alan Vega" is a musical album of Alan Vega.
- released in (36 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alan Vega
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Andy Griffiths, Terry Denton
Nirvana, Pink Floyd, The Ramones, The Residents, The Saints, Kim Salmon, The Scientists, The Sex Pistols, Snakefinger, Alan Vega, Ween, The White Stripes, Wooden Shjips and Neil Young.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Vega
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alan Vega
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about Alan Vega
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alan Vega to see it in context!