On this page:
- Alan Weiss is an American comic book artist and writer known for his work for DC Comics and Marvel Comics.
- Alan Weiss is an American musician. His first instrument was classical guitar, which he studied with Andrés Segovia. When he was ten years old he changed definitely to the piano, studying with David Saperton and Rudolf Firkusny, with whom he studied at Juilliard.
- born in (66 years ago) in New York City
- profession: Pianist
- album: "Grande Sonate "Les quatre âges" / Sonatine / Le festin d'Esope (Marc-André Hamelin)"
- Alan Weiss is an American mathematician, a pioneer in the usage of large deviations theory in performance evaluation and related areas.
- Alan Weiss is an author.
- born in (70 years ago)
- written works: "Managing for peak performance", "Our emperors have no clothes", "Process Consulting", "Great Consulting Challenges", "Value-based fees", "How to Acquire Clients", "Getting Started in Consulting, Second Edition", "The unofficial guide to power managing", "This Is Your Divorce Not Your Lawyer's", "Posterbook Nhl", "The Great Big Book of Process Visuals", "How To Write A Proposal That's Accepted Every Time", "The Ultimate Consultant", "The Consultant's Treasury", "Financial tips for teachers", "High risk, high gain", "Million dollar consulting toolkit"
- Alan Weiss a.k.a. Alan R. Weiss is a computer industry expert on benchmarking and Software development tools, as well as telehealth and embedded systems. In January 2009, Weiss, along with business partner Samuel B. Fuller, formed Waldo Networks, Inc., an innovative telehealth devices and medical health care services company. The company received Angel and Venture Capital investment in late 2009, and received US Food and Drug Administration clearance to market for the Waldo Health System. in April 2011.
- read more about Alan R. Weiss
Alan Weiss is a fictional character from the 2004 film Chasing Liberty.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alan Weiss
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by John Kenneth Muir
Story by: Alan Weiss. Written by: Edward Anhalt, Allan Weiss. Produced by: Hall B. Wallis. Directed by: Norman Taurog. M.P.A.A. Rating: PG. Running time: 93 minutes. This Elvis film, with its skeletal plot and ballyhoo title, brings out the worst ...
Supernatural and Science Fiction Elements in Novels, Pulps, Comics, Films, Television and Games, 2d ed. by Paul Green
Story-Art: Alan Weiss; Publisher: Marvel Comics. Marvel's regular characters Dr. Strange, Nick Fury and Dum Dum Dugan traveled through time to feature in this ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Weiss
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALAN WEISS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Weiss!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Weiss for some fun with words!