On this page:
Who is Alan Whiteside?
Alan Whiteside: Alan Walter Whiteside is an academic, researcher and professor at the Balsillie School of International Affairs and Professor Emeritus at the University of KwaZulu-Natal. He is well known for his innovative work in the field of HIV and AIDS. He is widely published and a sought-after speaker at international conferences and workshops.
- also known as A. Whiteside
- born on (58 years ago) in Kenya
- nationality: South Africa
- education: University of East Anglia
- profession: Professor
- written works: "The AIDS epidemic", "Aids in the Twenty-First Century", "HIV infection and AIDS in Zimbabwe", "HIV/AIDS", "Industrialisation in Southern Africa", "Investment opportunities in Southern Africa", "Labour legislation in Kwazulu", "Report to the Town & Regional Planning Commission 2000", "Socio-economic impact of HIV/AIDS in Swaziland"
Printed books with definitions for Alan Whiteside
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Aids and Governance (Ebk) (2008)
by Nana K. Poku, Alan Whiteside, Bjorg Sandkjaer
Alan Whiteside is an eminent Professor of Economics and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Whiteside
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alan Whiteside for some fun with words!