On this page:
- Alan Wilson: Alan Christie Wilson was a co-founder, leader, and primary composer for the American blues band Canned Heat. He played guitar, harmonica, sang, and wrote several songs for the band.
- also known as Blind Owl; Al Wilson; Alan "Blind Owl" Wilson; A. Wilson; Wilson, Alan; Alan C. Wilson
- born on (72 years ago) in Arlington
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Singer, guitarist, musician, songwriter
- member of musical group Canned Heat (Guitar) between and (5 years)
- died on (45 years ago) in Topanga of drug overdose, suicide, barbiturate
- genres: Blues rock, Blues
- read more about Alan Wilson (blues artist)
- Alan Wilson: Alan J. Wilson, is a British composer of church music.
- also known as Wilson, Alan
- born in (69 years ago)
- Alan Wilson: Sir Alan Geoffrey Wilson FRS FBA FAcSS is a British mathematician and social scientist, former Vice-Chancellor of the University of Leeds. He is a professor at University College London.
- also known as A. G. Wilson
- born in (77 years ago)
- nationality: United Kingdom
- education: Corpus Christi College, Cambridge
- profession: Scientist
- written works: "Inner cities and related topics", "The use of entropy maximising models", "Notes on some concepts in social physics", "Entropy in urban and regional modelling", "Mathematics for geographers and planners", "Geography and the environment", "Catastrophe theory and bifurcation", "Complex spatial systems", "Generalising the Lowry Model", "Varieties of structuralism", "New' methods for spatial planning", "Elements of research autobiography", "The use of analogies in geography", "Comments on Alonso's 'Theory of movement'", "Forecasting planning", "Papers in urban and regional analysis", "Store and shopping centre location and size", "A family of spatial interaction models and associated developments", "The evolution of urban spatial structure", "The uses of analogies in geography", "Urban and regional analysis in Leeds", "Making urban models more realistic", "The optimum sizes and locations of schools", "Theory in human geography", "Research for regional planning", "A new representation of the urban system for modelling and for the study of micro-level interdependence", "Inter-regional commodity flows", "Some new methods for dynamic geographical modelling", "Criticality and urban retail structure", "Understanding the city of the future", "Industrial location theory", "Geografia y Planeamiento Urbano y Regional", "The corner-shop to supermarket transition in retailing", "Useful philosophy", "Metropolitan growth models", "Maps of reading"
- Alan Wilson: Alan Thomas Lawrence Wilson has been the area Bishop of Buckingham in the Diocese of Oxford since 2003.
- Alan Wilson is a politician.
- also known as Alan McCrory Wilson, Alan McCrory
- born on (42 years ago) in West Columbia, child of Joe Wilson
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Lawyer
- Marriage with Jennifer Wilson
- parent of
- Alan Wilson is an Australian former rugby league footballer. The son of Australian Kangaroos player, Graham Wilson, he is a former member of the Cronulla Sharks team.
- Alan Wilson: Alan Robert Wilson is a former English cricketer. Wilson was a right-handed batsman who bowled right-arm medium pace. He was born at Littleport, Cambridgeshire.
- Alan Wilson: Alan Geoffrey Wilson is a former English cricketer. Wilson was a right-handed batsman who bowled right-arm medium pace. He was born in Kendal, Westmorland.
- Alan Wilson: Alan L. Wilson is an American designer of motorsports road course race tracks.
- Alan Wilson is justice of the Supreme Court of Queensland in the Trial Division. He was appointed to the bench in 2009, after serving as a judge in the District Court since 2001. He was named a Queen's Council in 1999.
- born on (65 years ago)
- nationality: Australia
- profession: Judge
- Alan Wilson played first-class cricket for Lancashire as a tail-end batsman and wicketkeeper between 1948 and 1962. He was born at Newton-le-Willows, Lancashire, England.
- Alan Wilson is an author.
- born in (89 years ago)
- written works: "Speak Navajo", "Artorius Rex Discovered", "Hackney Memories", "Navajo Place Names", "Standard Grade History Revision Notes", "Clergy reserves of Upper Canada", "They Have a Saying For It..", "Asset Maintenance Management", "Breakthrough Navajo", "Acadians and Franco-Ontarians", "Basic Medical Navajo", "John Northway, a blue serge Canadian"
- Alan Wilson was an actor.
- profession: Actor
- died on (29 years ago)
- read more about Alan Wilson (actor)
- Alan Wilson is the Managing Director of HVR International Ltd.
- born in (54 years ago)
- nationality: United Kingdom
- Alan Wilson is an amateur British alternative historian who theorises about the origins of King Arthur and related subjects.
- Alan Wilson is an art director.
- profession: Art director
- official website: www.dicconandalan.co.uk
- Alan Wilson is a fictional character from the 1988 film Cameron's Closet.
- Alan Wilson is a 24 character. He was the most influential member of the prion variant cabal and co-conspirator in the development of the prion variant, a lethal pathogen outlawed by the United Nations. He was a silent partner of Starkwood executive Jonas Hodges in the harvesting of the pathogen and was responsible for the prion variant attacks toward the end of Day 7. He also masterminded the Sentox nerve gas conspiracy and was responsible for the deaths of David Palmer and Michelle Dessler. He was taken into FBI custody for his complicity in the events of Day 7.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alan Wilson
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Biofilms in otitis (2015)
by R. Kania, B. Ars
Alan Wilson is a medical student at the ...
Tenants in Time (2009)
Family Strategies, Land, and Liberalism in Upper Canada, 1799-1871 by Catharine Anne Wilson
Alan Wilson is a rare exception in this regard.
by M.C. Rintoul
New Jersey Edith Summers Allan Updegraff Lucy Kennedy Cheltenham Ladies' College Henry Lamb Augustus John Philip Whalen Allen Ginsberg Lawrence Ferlinghetti Neal Cassady Alan Wilson Watts William S. Burroughs Jack Kerouac ...
Baseball, Basketball, Football, Hockey, Soccer by Dave Blevins
Thomas Tintle, George Toye, Clive Tracey, Raphael Triner, Joseph Trost, Al Vaughn, Frank Walder, James Wallace, Frank Washauer, Adolph Webb, Thomas Weir, Alex Weston, Victor Willey, Alan Wilson, Bruce Wilson, Peter Windischmann , ...
by Alisdair Rogers, Noel Castree, Rob Kitchin
Mead Peter Hall Alan Wilson Tony Wrigley Robert Bennett Brian Robson William Graf Mike Goodchild Derek ...
by Timothy Darvill
The out of Africa model, also known as the African replacement hypothesis, is championed by Chris Stringer, Rebecca Cann, Alan Wilson, and others and suggests that regional groups of Homo erectus developed independent evolutionary ...
by Vincent Terrace
Dr Pete Marcus Michael Brandon Nurse Ruth O'Malley Barbara Rhoades Dr Becky Warfield Clara Perryman Dr Alan Wilson Stan Shaw Dr Randy Young Brian Keeler Nurse Abby McGee D D Howard Mrs Baker; the regular visitor Carol Arthur ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Wilson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video about Alan Wilson
King Arthur British Language Origins by Alan Wilson
Anagrams of ALAN WILSON
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Wilson!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alan Wilson to see it in context!