Alan Wilson (blues artist)
On this page:
Who is Alan Wilson?
Alan Wilson: Alan Christie Wilson was a co-founder, leader, and primary composer for the American blues band Canned Heat. He played guitar, harmonica, sang, and wrote several songs for the band.
- also known as Blind Owl; Al Wilson; Alan "Blind Owl" Wilson; A. Wilson; Wilson, Alan; Alan C. Wilson
- born on (72 years ago) in Arlington
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Boston University
- profession: Singer, guitarist, musician, songwriter
- member of musical group Canned Heat (Guitar) between and (5 years)
- died on (45 years ago) in Topanga of drug overdose, suicide, barbiturate
- genres: Blues rock, Blues
- TV series: "WWE SmackDown"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Wilson (blues artist)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALAN WILSON
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Wilson!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alan Wilson to see it in context!