On this page:
- Alan Wood: Alan Stevenson Wood was an American retired naval officer and veteran of World War II. Wood, who was U.S. Naval Communications officer at the Battle of Iwo Jima in February 1945, supplied the American flag being raised in the historic Raising the Flag on Iwo Jima photograph taken by Joe Rosenthal on February 23, 1945.
- Alan Wood is a Welsh former professional footballer. A central defender, he played for Lovell's Athletic, Bristol Rovers, Merthyr Tydfil and Newport County.
- Alan Wood FREng, was brought up in Sheffield, where he was educated at King Edward VII School.
- Alan Wood: Alan Ernest Wood is an English former professional footballer who played in the Football League, as a defender.
- born on (61 years ago) in Gravesend
- Alan Wood a.k.a. Allen Wood was an actor.
- read more about Allen Wood (actor)
- Alan Wood is the co-founder and the Managing Director of Wood & Douglas.
- born in (63 years ago)
- nationality: United Kingdom
- Alan Wood is an author.
- born in (73 years ago)
- written works: "The Romanov empire, 1613-1917"
- Alan Wood is a member of the United Kingdom Independence Party. He unsuccessfully contested the party's leadership election in 2009.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alan Wood
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Jerold E. Brown
Alan Wood, History of the World's Glider Forces, 1990.
by Sunggyu Lee
Alan Wood Steel, Kawasaki Iron and Steel, and others have developed processes that produce iron by reducing fine iron oxides in a single stage at ~700 °C. Other processes for iron ore reduction with hydrogen include the Stelling process to ...
The Encyclopaedia Britannica (1898)
A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences and General Literature ; New Maps and Many Original American Articles by Eminent Authors ; with New American Supplement
m 8 Alan Wood Unmarried 20 Farmer's Son . . . . . . . . . .. Surrey, Godllonc 4 Flora Jane ...
by Mehmet Odekon
Alan Wood, “Beyond the New Paternalism: Basic Security as Equality,” International Labour Review (v.142/1, 2001); Joseph Wresinski, Chronic Poverty and Lack of Basic Security (ATD Fourth World Movement ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alan Wood
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alan Wood
Click on an item to view that photo:
Anagrams of ALAN WOOD
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alan Wood!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alan Wood to see it in context!