On this page:
Who is Alana Blanchard?
Alana Blanchard: Her father taught her how to surf when she was about four years old at the Hanalei Pier. When she was nine, she started competing, and has since surfed around the world, winning a variety of awards, including 1st, Women’s Pipeline Championships, and 1st place – Rip Curl Girls Festival Jr. Pro, among others. She has gained fame as “one of the best female surfers” and surfs on the ASP World Tour.
- also known as Alana Rene Blanchard
- born on (25 years ago) in Kauai
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Surfer
- filmography: "Heart of a Soul Surfer: The Bethany Hamilton Story"
- official website: www.alanablanchard.com/blog
Alana Blanchard is a fictional character in the 2011 drama film Soul Surfer.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alana Blanchard
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alana Blanchard
Alana Blanchard surfing snapper rocks
Photo credit: rod marshall
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alana Blanchard for some fun with words!