Alana Locke (actress)
On this page:
Who is Alana Locke?
Alana Locke is an American child actress of partial Hispanic heritage. She made her film debut with two 2008 films: playing the younger version of Beth in the 2008 horror film One Missed Call and playing Alafair Robicheaux, the daughter of the character played by Tommy Lee Jones, in the movie In the Electric Mist.
- also known as Alana Day Locke
- born on (19 years ago) in United States of America
- ethnicity: Asian American
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, child actor
- filmography: played Beth Raymond (Child Beth) in "One Missed Call"
- official website: www.alanalocke.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alana Locke (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alana Locke for some fun with words!