On this page:
"Alarm Bells" a.k.a. "Campane a martello" is a 1949 Italian drama film directed by Luigi Zampa and starring Gina Lollobrigida.
- country: Italy
- language: Italian Language
- producer: Carlo Ponti
- production design by Piero Gherardi
- written by Piero Tellini
- based on a story by Piero Tellini
- Gina Lollobrigida as Agostina
- Ernesto Almirante as Il possidente
- Clelia Matania as Bianca
- Yvonne Sanson as Australia
- Carlo Giustini as Marco
- Agostino Salvietti as Il sindaco
- Carlo Romano as Il maresciallo
- Gino Saltamerenda as Fernando, iI macellaio
- Salvatore Arcidiacono as Il farmacista
- Ada Colangeli as Francesca
- cinematography by Carlo Montuori
- edited by Eraldo Da Roma
- music by Nino Rota
- costume design by Piero Gherardi
- genre: Drama
- released on (66 years ago)
Alarm Bells is a musical group.
- albums: "Part Two", "Part One"
- official website: https://battle.greedbag.com/alarm-bells
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alarm Bells
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Paul Heacock
bells set off alarm bells, also ring alarm bells to warn of trouble and the need for action ♢ The report about worldwide climate change should sound alarm bells in every community. with bells on with a lot of enthusiasm ♢ "Are you going to the ...
by Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Organization
bellows for musical instruments bells electric و (– bells (alarm bells (signal -) bells for animals ...
by Daniel Coit Gilman, Harry Thurston Peck, Frank Moore Colby
the vessel deviates from its course; alarm funnels contrived to ring a bell when the liquid has reached a certain height in a cask which is being filled, and typewriter alarm bells which ring as the end of the line being written is approached.
by Robert Allen
alarm bells sound / start to ring there are clear warnings of trouble or danger. The phrase has been used in various forms. Late 20th cent.
The alarm bells were rung; the citizens assembled at the Hotel de Ville, and adopted a proposal that was there made, of enrolling themselves as a militia for general defence, under the appeliation of the national guard. This day and the ...
by Alan Williams, Alison Whybrow
Alarm bells, set the ringing: 1. Trigger warning system because there is a fire. 2. Cause total panic amongst colleagues by doing something ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alarm Bells
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alarm Bells
Click on an item to view that photo:
Anagrams of ALARM BELLS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alarm Bells!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alarm Bells to see it in context!