Alas! Poor Yorick!
On this page:
"Alas! Poor Yorick!" is a 1913 American short comedy film featuring Fatty Arbuckle. The film's title is taken from the Shakespeare play Hamlet. The film was both written and directed by Colin Campbell, and was released on April 21, 1913.
- country: United States of America
- languages: English Language, Silent film
- starring: Roscoe Arbuckle
- genres: Silent film, Black-and-white, Indie film, Comedy
- released on (101 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alas! Poor Yorick!
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: