Albania appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- A pain, a blast; ah, that's Albania, Pa!
- Madder Albania gasps: "Again, a blared dam!"
- No bargain, a blasting is a sign it’s Albania: grab on!
On this page:
Albania, officially known as the Republic of Albania, is a country in Southeastern Europe. It is bordered by Montenegro to the northwest, Kosovo to the northeast, Macedonia to the east, and Greece to the south and southeast. It has a coast on the Adriatic Sea to the west and on the Ionian Sea to the southwest. It is less than 72 km from Italy, across the Strait of Otranto which links the Adriatic Sea to the Ionian Sea.
- also known as Republic of Albania
- founded on (102 years ago)
- part of Europe, Balkans, Eurasia, Balkan Peninsula
- instance of: Balkan country / Balkan nation / Balkan state = any one of the countries on the Balkan Peninsula
- member: Albanian = a native or inhabitant of Albania
- official website: www.e-albania.al/Pages/default.aspx
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albania (country)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Albania (country)
Albania Butrind - map of Roman city
Photo credit: michaeljohnbutton
Anagrams of ALBANIA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Albania!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Albania to see it in context!