On this page:
- Albany is a town in Delaware and Randolph counties in the U.S. state of Indiana, along the Mississinewa River. The population was 2,165 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Muncie, IN Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Albany is a town in Carroll County, New Hampshire, United States. The population was 735 at the 2010 census.
- Albany is a town in Orleans County, Vermont, United States. The population was 840 at the 2000 census. Albany contains four villages: the incorporated village of Albany, and the unincorporated villages of Albany Center, East Albany and South Albany.
- also known as Albany, Vermont
- part of United States of America, Vermont, Orleans County, Orleans-Caledonia-1 Vermont Representative District, 2002–12
- Albany is a village in the town of Albany in Orleans County, Vermont, United States. The population was 165 at the 2000 census.
- Albany is a suburb of Washington in the metropolitan borough of Sunderland in Tyne and Wear, England. It is in the north of the town. Nearby places are Washington Village, Blackfell and Donwell. The village is also relatively close to The Galleries Shopping Centre, Washington.
- also known as Albany, Tyne and Wear
- part of United Kingdom
- Albany is a town in Pepin County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 620 at the 2000 census.
- Albany is a town in Green County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 775 at the 2000 Census. The Village of Albany is located within the town. The unincorporated community of Mineral Point is also located in the town.
There are other places with in their name, like New Albany, West Albany, Stoke Albany, Albany County, Albany Township, Albany Pine Bush, Albany Wind Farm, Albany Law School, Albany High School, The Albany Academy, New Albany Township, West Albany Township, Albany Rural Cemetery, Albany Medical College, New Albany High School, Albany Cottage Hospital, Albany State University, Albany College of Pharmacy, Albany Medical Center Hospital and Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albany (town)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Albany (town)
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Albany Convict Gaol
Now a museum and part of an historic precinct in Albany, Western Australia...
Photo credit: seefit
- New York State Museum, Albany NY
New York State Museum, Picture taken during the opening night of the Summer Concert Series - The Refrigerators - 6/30/10
Photo credit: PeteDz.
- Albany NY from NYS Museum fourth floor
Photo credit: Shan Jeniah
- Empire State Plaza from State Museum, Albany
Photo credit: ThatMattWade
Anagrams of ALBANY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Albany!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Albany to see it in context!