On this page:
- Albany is a village in Athens County, Ohio, United States. The population was 828 at the 2010 census.
- Albany is a village in Livingston Parish, Louisiana, United States. The population was 865 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Baton Rouge Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Albany is a village in Green County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 1,018 at the 2010 census. The village is located within the Town of Albany.
- Albany is a village in Whiteside County, Illinois, United States. The population was 891 at the 2010 census, down from 895 at the 2000 census.
There are other places with in their name, like New Albany, West Albany, Stoke Albany, Albany County, Albany Township, Albany Pine Bush, Albany Wind Farm, Albany Law School, Albany High School, The Albany Academy, New Albany Township, West Albany Township, Albany Rural Cemetery, Albany Medical College, New Albany High School, Albany Cottage Hospital, Albany State University, Albany College of Pharmacy, Albany Medical Center Hospital and Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albany (village)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Albany (village)
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Albany Convict Gaol
Now a museum and part of an historic precinct in Albany, Western Australia...
Photo credit: seefit
- New York State Museum, Albany NY
New York State Museum, Picture taken during the opening night of the Summer Concert Series - The Refrigerators - 6/30/10
Photo credit: PeteDz.
- Albany NY from NYS Museum fourth floor
Photo credit: Shan Jeniah
- Empire State Plaza from State Museum, Albany
Photo credit: ThatMattWade
View more pictures about New Albany.
Anagrams of ALBANY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Albany!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Albany to see it in context!