On this page:
- Definition of the noun albee
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Albee
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albee
- Photos about Albee
- Video about Albee
- Sign language
- Quotes about Albee
- Scrabble value of A1L1B3E1E1
- Anagrams of ALBEE
- Share this page
Albee is sometimes a misspelling of actually.
Definition of the noun albee
What does albee mean as a name of something?
- United States dramatist (1928-)
- Albee is a town in Grant County, South Dakota, United States. The population was 16 at the 2010 census.
- ALBEE is an Aviation waypoint.
- also known as waypoint ALBEE, ALBEE waypoint, fix ALBEE, ALBEE fix
There are other places with in their name, like Albee Township.
- Albee a.k.a. Claude-Michel Schönberg is a French record producer, actor, singer, songwriter, and musical theatre composer, best known for his collaborations with lyricist Alain Boublil. Major works include La Révolution Française, Les Misérables, Miss Saigon, Martin Guerre, The Pirate Queen, and Marguerite.
- read more about Claude-Michel Schönberg (composer)
- Albee a.k.a. Albert Fry Jr. is an actor.
- read more about Albert Fry Jr. (actor)
- Albee is a fictional character from the 1942 film Yankee Doodle Dandy.
- Albee is a fictional character from the 1977 crime fiction and comedy film High Rolling in a Hot Corvette.
Albee is a website.
- official website: stateofwisconsin.info/people/Albee
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Albee
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by American Federation of Labor
Albee is the president of the Keith Circuit of Theatres, the head of the United Bookv- ing office of America, the executive head of the Board of Managers'; ...
Albee is a master of a fine literary style, ...
by American Federation of Labor
Albee is the president of the Keith Circuit of Theatres, the head of the United Booking office of America, the executive head of the Board of Managers' Protective ...
Environmental Impact Statement
Albee is a graduate of Lowell Technological Institute and is a member of the Board of Directors of the American Public Works Association. Melvin J. Kohn, P.E. Deputy Project Manager Bechtel/ Parsons Brinckerhoff Mr. Kohn, who is also a ...
A to Z of Earth Scientists (2009)
by Alexander E. Gates
Albee is a member of the U.S.–Russian Joint Working Group on Solar System Exploration that governs the scientific co- operation on joint missions including the International Space Station. Arden L. Albee was born in Port Huron, Michigan , ...
Volume 6: Bibliography and Cumulative Index by Irving Brown (Consulting Bibliographer), Natasha Rappaport (Bibliographer), Don Rubin (General Editor), Rosabel Wang (Consulting Bibliographer)
Albee, EdwardandPhilip C.Kolin.
by Emmanuel S. Nelson
Albee, Edward (b. 1928) Playwright, director, and teacher. Edward Albee is generally regarded as one of the most important American playwrights of the twentieth century. Using educated middle-class characters, the openly gay Albee ...
by Noel Sheehy, Antony J. Chapman, Wenday A. Conroy
Albee Invited Lectureship in Primary Prevention, Annual Meeting of the World Federation for Mental Health ...
Encyclopedia of the Jazz Age (2015)
From the End of World War I to the Great Crash by James Ciment
Albee (the grandfather of the modern playwright). The former was the first producer to use the term “vaudeville” to refer to variety shows that provided ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albee
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Albee
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Doyle Albee
Photo credit: tedmurphy
- Albee Creek- Big Tree Loop Trail
Photo credit: Scrubhiker (USCdyer)
- Joseph Albee
The headstone of Joseph Albee whose epitaph reads:
"Forget not the dead who have left us
Who bend over us now from their bright home above
But believe - never do not - that the God who herd us
Permit them to mingle with friends they still love"
Photo credit: Svadilfari
- Elsa and Albee
Photo credit: Fiona MacGinty
View more pictures about Edward Albee.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Albee
Why VGC Language School - Albee, Amanda, Firas & Tomoyo
There are several reasons why students from all over the world come to Vancouver, Canada, to study English at VGC Language School. In this video, students ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Albee!
Albee Wong--2013 Sign language
Quotes about Albee
Scrabble value of A1L1B3E1E1
The value of this 5-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALBEE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Albee!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Albee to see it in context!