On this page:
Definition of the noun Albericus
What does Albericus mean as a name of something?
Albericus is a genus of Microhylidae, described by Burton & Zweifel in 1995.
- synonym: genus Albericus
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Amphibia
- order: Anura
- family: Microhylidae
- species Albericus brunhildae
- species Albericus darlingtoni
- species Albericus exclamitans
- species Albericus fafniri
- species Albericus gudrunae
- species Albericus gunnari
- species Albericus laurini
- species Albericus murritus
- species Albericus rhenaurum
- species Albericus sanguinopictus
- species Albericus siegfriedi
- species Albericus swanhildae
- species Albericus tuberculus
- species Albericus valkuriarum
- species Albericus variegatus
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Albericus
Phrases starting with the word Albericus:
- Albericus fafniri
- Albericus gunnari
- Albericus laurini
- Albericus gudrunae
- Albericus rheaurum
- Albericus rhenaurum
- Albericus brunhildae
- Albericus siegfriedi
- Albericus swanhildae
- Albericus tuberculus
- Albericus variegatus
- Albericus darlingtoni
- Albericus exclamitans
- Albericus valkuriarum
- Albericus sanguinopictus
Phrases ending with the word Albericus:
Other phrases containing the word Albericus:
View more phrases with the word Albericus in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Albericus
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Paget Jackson Toynbee
Benvenuto says : —' Iste vocatus est frater Albericus de Faventia civitate de Manfredis nobilibus et potentibus, qui saepe habuerunt dominium illius civitatis ; et fuit de fratibus Gaudentibus...
VERE, Family of, derived from Ver, near Bayeux : founded in England by Aubrey (' Albericus ') de Vere, who received from the Conqueror the great estates of thegn Wulfwine in Essex and neighbouring counties. The chief seat of the ...
by Leslie Stephen, Sir Sidney Lee
VEBE, Family of, derived from Yer, near Bayeux: founded in England by Aubrey (* Albericus ') de Vere, who received from the Conqusror the great estate* of fthegn Wulfwine in Essex and neighbouring counties. The chief seat of the Veres ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albericus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video language resources about Albericus
Click on an item to play that video:
- Master Albericus (Codex Calixtinus, 12th century) - Ad superni
Master Albericus (Codex Calixtinus, 12th century) - Ad superni Performed by: Ensemble Scholastica (Rebecca Bain; Anne Sophie da Silva; Elizabeth Ekholm; ...
- P. Albericus Mazak - MISSA, Quinque Vocum
- Illuminare: Magister Albericus, Ad Superni
The Episcopal Church of the Redeemer Music at Redeemer Concert Series Presents: Carmina & Illuminare: From Hildegard to Brahms.
- Albericus dance
Scrabble value of A1L1B3E1R1I1C3U1S1
The value of this 9-letter word is 13 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALBERICUS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Albericus!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Albericus to find many related words and phrases!