On this page:
- Albert Anderson a.k.a. Al Anderson is an American-born songwriter and guitarist.
- read more about Al Anderson
- Albert Anderson is a former New Zealand rugby union player. A lock, Anderson represented Canterbury at a provincial level, and was a member of the New Zealand national side, the All Blacks, between 1983 and 1988. He played 25 matches for the All Blacks including six internationals. He was a member of the victorious New Zealand squad at the 1987 Rugby World Cup, and captained the side in four matches on the 1988 tour of Australia.
- Albert Anderson: Commander Albert Wesley Anderson was the son of Rt. Hon. Sir Robert Newton Anderson, a businessman, member of Londonderry City Council and Lord Mayor of Londonderry.
- born on (108 years ago)
- died in (35 years ago)
- Albert Anderson a.k.a. Albert R. Anderson: Albert Raney Anderson was a one-term U.S. Representative from Iowa's 8th congressional district in southwestern Iowa. He is best known for winning election to Congress and defeating a well-known incumbent, without winning his own party's endorsement.
- read more about Albert R. Anderson
- Albert Anderson: Albert Edwin Anderson was an Irish cricketer. He was a right-handed batsman who played once for Ireland, a first-class match against Wales in 1926.
- born on (126 years ago)
- died on (71 years ago)
- Albert Anderson is an author.
- born in (88 years ago)
- written works: "White Collar Crime In The Church", "The dream palaces of Sunderland", "Century of Sunderland Cinemas", "Ethics for fundraisers"
- Albert Anderson was the father of Jon Anderson.
- Albert Anderson is the father of American Football player Demetris Anderson.
- parent of Demetris Anderson
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Albert Anderson
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Farm Implements (1901)
Albert Anderson is a new dealer at Doyon, N. D. E. Neoples succeeds O. B. Mcssingcr at Moro. Ore. Dilvin, Thomas 81 Co., Drayton, N. D., have sold out. V. Kalbe is a new implement dealer at ...
Brooks, Albert Anderson, J. Elwood Cox, R. E. Buck.
History Both General and Local, Geography with Descriptions of Its Counties, Cities and Villages, Its Agricultural, Manufacturing, Mining and Business Development, Sketches of Eminent and Interesting Characters, Etc., with Notes of a Tour Over it in 1886. Illustrated by about 700 Engravings. Contrasting the Ohio of 1816 with 1886-90 by Henry Howe
Cunningham ; Prosecuting Attorney, Albert Anderson ; Recorder, Charles H. Eulass ; Sheriff, ...
The Kentucky Encyclopedia (2015)
by John E. Kleber
Albert Anderson and incorporated as Horse Cave in 1864, named after the local railroad station. Anderson had donated land for the Louisville & Nashville station in 1858, with the stipulation that the station be called Horse Cave, after a nearby ...
by Vincent Terrace
Albert Anderson (Al Koska); ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Anderson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALBERT ANDERSON
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Albert Anderson!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Albert Anderson for some fun with words!