Albert Armin Ehrenzweig
On this page:
Who is Albert Armin Ehrenzweig?
Albert Armin Ehrenzweig is a 1951 Guggenheim Fellow in Social Sciences.
- also known as Albert A. Ehrenzweig
- born on (109 years ago) in Herzogenburg
- nationality: United States of America, Austria
- died on (41 years ago) in Berkeley
- written works: "Die Schuldhaftung im Schadenersatzrecht", "Psychoanalytische Rechtswissenschaft", "American-Japanese private international law", "Jurisdiction in a nutshell", "Zur erneuerung des schadenersatzrechtes", "Negligence without fault", "Income tax treaties", "A treatise on the conflict of laws"
- award: - Guggenheim Fellowship for Social Sciences, US & Canada (Law)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Armin Ehrenzweig
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: