Albert Au (singer)
On this page:
Who is Albert Au?
Albert Au Shui Keung is a Hong Kong English pop and Cantopop singer-songwriter and DJ of RTHK. A graduate of Hong Kong Baptist University, he debuted in 1979 and achieved considerable fame in the 1980s with his folk music. He also appeared in movies and on TV. He is also operating some music educational establishments.
- also known as Siu-Keung Au; Albert Au Shui Keung; 區瑞強; ÇøÈðÇ¿; 歐瑞強; Au Sui Keung; °Ï·ç±j; ¼Ú·ç±j; 欧瑞强; 区瑞强; Au, Albert
- born on (59 years ago) in Hong Kong
- nationality: Hong Kong, China
- education: Hong Kong Baptist University
- profession: Singer, disc jockey, actor, songwriter, singer-songwriter
- member of musical group 區瑞強 & Lawrence
- album: "民歌味道"
- filmography: played Paul in "Don't Play with Fire"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Au (singer)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALBERT AU
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Albert Au!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Albert Au for some fun with words!