On this page:
Who is Albert Bermel?
Albert Bermel is a 1965 Guggenheim Fellow in Creative Arts.
- born on (88 years ago) in London
- nationality: United States of America, England
- education: London School of Economics and Political Science
- died on
- written works: "Contradictory characters", "The Genius of the French Theatre", "A Dozen French Farces", "Molière's theatrical bounty", "Six One-Act Farces", "Comic Agony", "Shakespeare at the moment"
- award: - Guggenheim Fellowship for Creative Arts, US & Canada (Drama & Performance Art)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Albert Bermel
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Volume 6: Bibliography and Cumulative Index by Irving Brown (Consulting Bibliographer), Natasha Rappaport (Bibliographer), Don Rubin (General Editor), Rosabel Wang (Consulting Bibliographer)
an outsider's view/Martin Esslin — Fifteen years ofreading new plays: reflections on the closing of the Officeof AdvancedDrama Research/Arthur Ballet —Jack Gelber talksabout survivinginthe theater/Albert Bermel —On black theater/ Amiri ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Bermel
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Albert Bermel for some fun with words!