On this page:
Who is Albert Cavens?
Albert Cavens was a Belgian-American silent film child actor.
- also known as Al Cavens, Cupid Cavens
- born on (109 years ago) in Brussels, child of Fred Cavens
- nationality: United States of America, Belgium
- profession: Actor, child actor
- died on (30 years ago) in Los Angeles
- read more about Albert Cavens (actor)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Albert Cavens
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Nick Evangelista
Additional people involved in Film Fencing choreography include Aldo Nadi,* Albert Cavens,** Dave Sharpe, Peter Diamond,* Niccolo Perno, Robert O' Sullivan, and Dan Speaker. REFERENCES Behlmer, Rudy. "Swordplay on the Screen.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Cavens
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALBERT CAVENS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Albert Cavens!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Albert Cavens for some fun with words!