Albert Dray (actor)
On this page:
Who is Albert Dray?
Albert Dray is an actor.
- nationality: France
- profession: Actor
- played Sylvio in "So Long, Stooge"
- played Boris in "Adieu Blaireau"
- played Témoin in "Sleepless Night"
- played Le chauffeur de taxi in "The Simple Past"
- played Soldat Titus in "R.A.S."
- played Charles in "My Little Business"
- played Le lieutenant in "Empire of the Wolves"
- played Raymond Gayet in "Crime Spree"
- played Albert in "Could This Be Love?"
- played Rico in "Shadow of the Castles"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Dray (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALBERT DRAY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Albert Dray!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Albert Dray for some fun with words!