Albert E. Cowdrey (novelist)
On this page:
Who is Albert E. Cowdrey?
Albert E. Cowdrey is an American fantasy and science fiction author. He has published the science fiction novel Crux and a number of short stories. Much of his short fiction has appeared in Fantasy and Science Fiction and centers on his love for New Orleans. He was Chief of the Special History Branch in the U.S. Army, and wrote a number of nonfiction books about the history of the medical branches of the army.
- also known as Albert Cowdrey
- born in (82 years ago) in New Orleans
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Historian, novelist, author, writer
- written works: "The Tribes of Bela", "Fighting For Life", "The Medics' War", "Crux", "The Delta engineers", "A city for the nation", "This land, this South", "Queen for a Day"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- World Fantasy Award for Best Short Story - "Queen for a Day"
- nominated to Locus Award for Best Short Story - "Grey Star"
- nominated to Nebula Award for Best Novella - "The Tribes of Bela"
- nominated to Locus Award for Best Short Story - "Twilight States"
- nominated to Locus Award for Best Short Story - "Revelation"
- nominated to World Fantasy Award for Best Novella - "The Overseer"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert E. Cowdrey (novelist)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Albert E. Cowdrey for some fun with words!