Albert E. Kahn
On this page:
Who is Albert E. Kahn?
Albert E. Kahn: Albert Eugene Kahn was an American journalist, photographer, author and nephew of modernist industrial architect Albert Kahn. Albert E. Kahn's father, Moritz Kahn, was senior engineer in the firm who set up the Kahn brothers Soviet Union operation in conjunction with Gosproekstroi.
- also known as Albert Eugene Kahn, Albert Kahn
- born on (103 years ago) in London, child of Moritz Kahn
- ethnicity: Jewish people
- nationality: England, United States of America
- profession: Journalist, photographer
- died on (36 years ago) in Glen Ellen of myocardial infarction
- written works: "Izmeni͡a︡i͡u︡shchiĭsi͡a︡ mir", "The game of death", "The unholy hymnal"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert E. Kahn
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Albert E. Kahn for some fun with words!