Albert E. Smith
is an acrostic for aes.
On this page:
- Albert E. Smith: Albert Edward Smith was an English stage magician, film director and producer, and a naturalized American. He founded Vitagraph Studios with his business partner James Stuart Blackton in 1897.
- also known as Albert Edward Smith, A.E., Albert Smith
- born on (140 years ago) in Faversham
- nationality: England, United States of America
- profession: Film producer, cinematographer, film director, screenwriter, presenter, actor
- died on (57 years ago) in Hollywood
- films produced:
- films directed:
- award: - Academy Honorary Award (members of "the small group of pioneers whose belief in a new medium, and whose contributions to its development, blazed the trail along which the motion picture has progressed, in their lifetime, from obscurity to world-wide acclaim), with George Kirke Spoor, Thomas Armat, William Nicholas Selig
- Albert E. Smith was a member of the Wisconsin State Assembly.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Albert E. Smith
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Anthony Slide
,UCLASpecial Collections (Albert E. Smith papers), University of Southern California (some corporate papers in the Warner Bros. Collection). VITAGRAPH-LUBIN-SELIG-ESSANAY, INC. See V-L-S-E VITAPHONE.
Origins, Experiences, and Culture by Carole Elizabeth Boyce Davies
Albert E. Smith (1993–2006), ...
The Film Encyclopedia 7e (2013)
by Ephraim Katz, Ronald Dean Nolen
Kinetoscope from Edison, went into partnership with a friend, Albert E. Smith, and exhibited films with it. In 1897 they added a third partner, William T. Rock, and the young partners converted the projector into a motion-picture camera and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert E. Smith
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Albert E. Smith
Albert E. Smith
Photo credit: Simon Harriyott
Anagrams of ALBERT E. SMITH
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Albert E. Smith!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Albert E. Smith for some fun with words!