Albert Edward Elsen
On this page:
Who is Albert Edward Elsen?
Albert Edward Elsen is a 1966 Guggenheim Fellow in Humanities.
- also known as Albert Elsen
- born on (87 years ago) in New York City
- nationality: United States of America
- education: PhD at Columbia University, graduated in
- died on (20 years ago) in Palo Alto
- written works: "Purposes of art", "Rodin's Gates of hell", "Origins of modern sculpture", "Gates of hell by Auguste Rodin", "The drawings of Rodin", "The partial figure in modern sculpture", "Pioneers of modern sculpture:", "The sculpture of Henri Matisse", "Seymour Lipton", "Blockbusters"
- award: - Guggenheim Fellowship for Humanities, US & Canada (Fine Arts Research)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Edward Elsen
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: