On this page:
- Albert Fields: Albert Jeunepierre Fields is an American actor and pop singer. He was a Mousketeer on The All New Mickey Mouse Club and a member of the pop group The Party. After The Party disbanded, Albert went under the moniker Jeune and released a solo album in 1995 titled Back to Reality. The song "I'm da Man" was featured in the Wesley Snipes/Robert De Niro film The Fan. Jeune continues to record and perform on the indie circuit. Albert had recently reunited with his old friend, former Mouseketeer/Party bandmate Damon Pampolina to form their own group, N'Decent Proposal.
- also known as Albert Jeune-Pierre Fields, Jeune, Albert Jeunepierre Fields, Al
- born on (40 years ago) in Gary, child of Ethel Fields and Albert Fields
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor
- member of musical group The Party between and (3 years)
- genre: Hip hop music
- read more about Albert Fields (actor)
- Albert Fields is the father of Albert Fields.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Albert Fields
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Vincent Terrace
Fantini, Albert Fields, Dale Godboldo, Ryan Gosling, Tiffini Hale, Chase Hampton , Rogue Herring, Tony Lucca, Ricky Lucas, Tate Lynch, Dee Dee Magno, ...
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Garrett Hohimer, Steve Cohen, Albert Fields, Dayna O'Brien, John T. Stibich, Darlene Anderson, Stella Vaicik, Garrick Paul Axelrod, Kathleen B. Scott, Linda Jaffe, Cindy Legler D: Brian Gilbert SCR: Dick Clement ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Fields
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Albert Fields
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Albert Fields"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Anagrams of ALBERT FIELDS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Albert Fields!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Albert Fields for some fun with words!