On this page:
- Albert Fish: Hamilton Howard "Albert" Fish was an American serial killer. He was also known as the Gray Man, the Werewolf of Wysteria, the Brooklyn Vampire, the Moon Maniac, and The Boogey Man. A child rapist and cannibal, he boasted that he "had children in every state", and at one time stated the number was about 100. However, it is not known whether he was talking about rapes or cannibalization, less still whether he was telling the truth. He was a suspect in at least five murders during his lifetime. Fish confessed to three murders that police were able to trace to a known homicide, and he confessed to stabbing at least two other people. He was put on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Grace Budd, and was convicted and executed by electric chair.
- also known as Brooklyn Vampire, The Boogeyman, Werewolf of Wysteria, Albert Hamilton Fish, Gray Man
- born on (145 years ago) in Washington, D.C.
- nationality: United States of America
- parent of
- died on (79 years ago) in Sing Sing of electric chair, capital punishment
- Albert Fish was a Canadian realtor and member of the Canadian House of Commons.
- Albert Fish is the son of serial killer Albert Fish.
- child of Albert Fish
"Albert Fish" is a 2007 biographical documentary film directed by John Borowski. The film relates the life story of American serial killer and cannibal Albert Fish. In addition to interviews, period footage and photographs, the film also recreates many of Fish's crimes in numerous reenactment scenes. The film is also Tony Jay's final work, having died seven months prior to its release.
- also known as Albert Fish: In Sin He Found Salvation
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- genres: Slasher, Documentary film, Horror, Crime Fiction, Culture & Society
- subject: Serial killer
- released in (8 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Albert Fish
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Eric Hickey, Ph.D.
Durrant Albert Fish Joseph Mumfre Harry Powers Earle L. Nelson Major Raymond Lisemba Jake Bird William George Heirens Harvey Louis Carignan Melvin David Rees Richard F. Biegenwald Albert Henry DeSalvo Charles H.
by Jeffrey Ian Ross
1934: Sexual deviant Albert Fish is apprehended ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Fish
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Albert Fish
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'albert fish"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Albert Fish for some fun with words!