On this page:
- Albert Fox: Dr. Albert Whiting Fox was an American chess master.
- born on (134 years ago)
- nationality: United States of America
- died on (51 years ago)
- Albert Fox a.k.a. Albert E. Fox was a UK trade unionist and Labour Representation Committee politician.
- read more about Albert E. Fox
- Albert Fox is a film score composer.
Albert Fox is a fictional character from the 1990 film The Bonfire of the Vanities.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Albert Fox
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Dictionary of Pub Names (2006)
The inn sign shows the Foxes concerned, twin brothers who were Albert Ebenezer Fox and Ebenezer Albert Fox. They were notorious poachers in this area until the turn of the present century. They are seen on one side of the sign with guns ...
An Encyclopedia by F. Erik Brooks Ph.D., Glenn L. Starks
Foster, Marcus Albert Fox, John Robert ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Fox
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALBERT FOX
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Albert Fox!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Albert Fox for some fun with words!