Albert Francis Capone
On this page:
Who is Albert Francis Capone?
Albert Francis Capone, also known as Sonny, was the son of Al Capone.
- also known as Sonny, Sonny Capone, Albert Francis Brown, Albert Francis "Sonny" Capone
- born on (97 years ago) in Chicago, child of Al Capone and Mae Capone
- nationality: United States of America
- religion: History of the term "Catholic", Catholicism
- Marriage with Diana Ruth Casey between and (63 years)
- parent of
- died on (11 years ago) in Florida
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Albert Francis Capone
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
An Encyclopedia by Nate Hendley
The parents named the child Albert Francis Capone, but generally called him Sonny. Johnny Torrio served as godfather. A couple weeks after the birth, Coughlin and Capone were married at Brooklyn's St. Mary Star of the Sea Church.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Francis Capone
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: