On this page:
Who is Albert Halper?
Albert Halper was an American novelist and playwright.
- born on (111 years ago) in Chicago
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Journalism at Northwestern University between and
- died on (30 years ago) in Pawling
- written works: "Good-bye, Union Square", "This is Chicago", "The chute", "The golden watch", "Only an inch from glory", "The fourth horseman of Miami Beach", "Atlantic Avenue"
- award: - Guggenheim Fellowship for Creative Arts, US & Canada (Fiction)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Albert Halper
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
And Chicago was home, at least for a time, to many prominent Jewish writers, including Ben Hecht, Edna Ferber, Meyer Levin, Saul Bellow, Albert Halper, Louis Zara, Nelson ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Halper
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Albert Halper for some fun with words!