On this page:
- Albert Harris was an English amateur footballer who served as both director and manager of Bradford City.
- nationality: England
- Albert Harris worked most of his life in Hollywood as an orchestrator, arranger and composer for several of the big Film Studios and for such pop icons as Barbra Streisand, Roberta Flack and Cher.
- Albert Harris a.k.a. Albert T. Harris: Albert Thomas Harris was a lieutenant in the Naval Reserve who served during World War II. Lt. Harris was a posthumous recipient of the Navy Cross.
- read more about Albert T. Harris
- Albert Harris is the father of American football player Ryan Harris.
- parent of Ryan Harris
- Albert Harris is a theater director.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Albert Harris
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by M. E. Hawkesworth, Maurice Kogan
ALBERT HARRIS In the most basic sense, regional economic associations ( REAs) are entities designed to promote an accelerated but balanced economic growth of the member states. There is also a conscious effort to enhance social ...
Albert Harris teach fashionable dances. Schools attended in town and country. 75, Guildford Street, Russell Square, W.C. MR. and MRS. SHERIDAN LINGS are open for Engagements in Schools and Colleges. Town or country.
The Encyclopaedia Britannica (1911)
a dictionary of arts, sciences, literature and general information by Hugh Chisholm
Hamilton, Jamen Hnrknces, Albert Harris ...
(public Documents Excepted) by Illinois State Library
— Tolman, Albert Harris.
Dictionary Catalogue ... (1912)
by Illinois State Library
—Tolman, Albert Harris. What has become of ...
by Thomas McAdory Owen, Marie Bankhead Owen
WILSON, ALBERT HARRIS, teacher, for a number of years a resident of Alabama , was born February 4, 1872, at Saundersville, Sumner County, Tenn., son of Thomas Black and Lucy (Cragwall) Wilson, the former a captain in the C. S. Army.
The Bankers Encyclopedia (1919)
Igo, Albert Harris, C. M. Rolfson, - - Halley, N. G. §o §: § Northern Bank & Trust c; Petersen. C. Ickes, C. S. Salyers, ...
Ali Baba to Zombies by R. G. Young
Albert Harris (Dr. Restin), Robert Witthans (Harry Phillips), Donna White (Dora) P: Jay Benson D: Bruce Kessler TELEPLAY: George Schenck STORY: George Schenck & Jay Benson ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Harris
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Albert Harris for some fun with words!