On this page:
Who is Albert Heschong?
Albert Heschong: Albert Heschon, was a production designer for television, film and theater. He was head of the art department at CBS from 1962 until his retirement in the 1980s.
- also known as E. Albert Heschong, E. Albert Herschong, Al Heschong, Albert Heschon
- born on (96 years ago) in Cincinnati
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Production designer, art director
- died on (14 years ago) in Encino
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Best Art Direction - One Hour or More - "Playhouse 90" (Requiem for a Heavyweight)
- Primetime Emmy Award for Best Art Direction - One Hour or More - "Playhouse 90" (Requiem for a Heavyweight)
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement - Children's Programming - "Rascals and Robbers: The Secret Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn", with Warren Welch
- Art Directors Guild Hall of Fame
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Heschong
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Albert Heschong for some fun with words!