On this page:
Who is Albert Howson?
Albert Howson: Albert S. Howson was an American actor and head of the censorship department of Warner Brothers who lived in Forest Hills Gardens, Queens. He made his stage debut in New York in 1898 and appeared in 21 Broadway plays spanning 30 years, as well as seven films during World War I. Notable roles include Kassim Baba in the original Broadway production of Chu Chin Chow. He also wrote the 1927 silent film Matinee Ladies.
- also known as Albert S. Howson, Albert Sydney Howson
- born on (134 years ago) in Brooklyn
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, screenwriter
- died on (55 years ago) in Forest Hills
- read more about Albert Howson (actor)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert Howson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALBERT HOWSON
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Albert Howson!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Albert Howson for some fun with words!