Albert I, Prince of Monaco
On this page:
Who is Albert I, Prince of Monaco?
Albert I, Prince of Monaco: Albert I was Prince of Monaco and Duke of Valentinois from 10 September 1889 until his death. He devoted much of his life to the science of oceanography. Alongside his expeditions, Albert I set about making reforms on political, economic and social levels, bestowing a constitution on the Principality in 1911.
- also known as Albert Honoré Charles Grimaldi
- born on (167 years ago) in Paris, child of Charles III, Prince of Monaco and Antoinette de Mérode
- nationality: France
- religion: Catholicism
- parent of Louis II, Prince of Monaco
- died on (93 years ago) in Paris
- buried in Saint Nicholas Cathedral, Monaco
- award: - Patron's Gold Medal (For oceanographical studies off the coast of Spitsbergen)
Albert I, Prince of Monaco is a fictional film character.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Albert I, Prince of Monaco
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: